sabato 22 febbraio 2020

Mithril M394 Bodyguard conversion

 
I've been working on a project, as anticipated here. I needed an arm for a ranger, and since I can't sculpt, I happily looted it from the bodyguard figure of Mithril M394. This left me with an armless bodyguard and the opportunity to sculpt my own greenstuff arm. 




I have never been a good sculptor, as you can see. Consider this was, like, the third attempt (the first two were even worse). But overall my expectations were low, and the figure looks bad only for certain angles, since the shield (from Essex miniatures) is an excellent cover and the way it is painted helps to distract the attention from the relatively dull-coloured arm.



What do you think? It's an acceptable warrior, to be used as a gaming piece. I'm not going to present it at a competition :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento