lunedì 14 ottobre 2019

Bears Head Miniatures Undead Ogre


Bears Head Miniatures is a British company run by Philip Hynes. They started business around 2017 with a remarkable kickstarter about Undead, which I promptly backed. I'm a big fan of unusual Undead, you see, and Bears Head was just offering those: Dwarfs, cattle, minotaurs, peasants giving the middle-finger and butchers holding human heads. It was great. This is the first of their miniatures that I post on my blog, but others will follow. So without further ado: the Undead Ogre.


Now, I know its proportions do not follow those of the usual Oldhammer Ogres. It's too tall and too proportionate. But how cool is it? Caught in the moment preceding the swinging of his ball and chain, screaming his blind rage. Half naked and with bones coming out of his leg and shoulder. It's a great piece.



It's so great I decided to make specific rules to use it in Mordheim, within my Restless Dead warband. Here they are:

0-1 Large Zombie
50 gold crowns to hire
This large undead creature may have been an Ogre, a Troll or similarly sized humanoid monster that has been reanimated shortly after death to serve a Necromancer.
M 5
WS 5
BS 0
S 4
T 4
W 3
I 2
A 2
Ld 5

For any other purpose, the Large Zombie is treated like a regular Zombie.
If you try it, let me know what you think!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento